New England Artists of Interest Continued

In my last post I introduced you to some of the wonderful artists that I met during the Lawrence Art Show.  But there is one more artist that I would like to feature. 
Meet Elizabeth Peck.  She is an incredibly talented artist that paints in oil and pastel and can paint most any subject.  She has beautiful figure paintings, portrait, still life, landscape and has recently begun to experiment with abstract, contemporary painting.  


Elizabeth is a resident artist of the Union Crossing Studios, whereas the other artists that I featured were visiting artists along with myself. 
In fact, she was the person that invited me to participate in the show as a visiting artist.  Thanks again, Liz. 

Read more about her on her website peckfineart.com/

Comments

Popular Posts