Cupcakes in Glass Realism Painting for NAA Auction

The Newburyport Art Association hosts an art auction every summer as a major fundraiser.
This year I was asked if I would like to participate in the auction by submitting a painting to be auctioned off.   I'm excited to be involved and I just finished the painting that I will offer for the event.   Because my cupcake paintings have done so well in Newburyport and beyond, I decided to create a new one for the auction.

Here is the first "sneak peek" at my painting.



I loved painting the combination of glass and cupcakes; two of my favorite elements for still life.

If you are interested in attending the auction, or bidding on this painting, more information about it will be available soon at the NAA website.   (And I will probably post a reminder here as it gets closer).  
Turn any day into a celebration with a cupcake!    :)  Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts