Bakery Jewelry - #4 in Cupcake Series - Chocolate Dipped

This is the fourth and final painting in my Cupcake Series. 

Eat Cake Bakery makes fabulous chocolate cupcakes that are chocolate dipped.  This one was dipped in chocolate then frosted with a cappuccino frosting and then chocolate dipped again.  YUM!!!

After I finished the first three, I just knew that a chocolate dipped had to be added to the others.
This painting rounds out the series.   The paintings are all different from each other but similar in color, and make a great series when seen together.  It was so much fun painting these beauties (and eating them!)

Great thanks to Eat Cake for their inspiration.

 I am going to have prints made and this series will show up in my Etsy shop.  

One last thing.....Please participate in a quick Poll at the bottom of this page.  Thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts