Scattered - Acrylic Painting - Mason Jars

I have been working on this painting for weeks and just finally finished it.  (But is a painting ever really finished in an artist's mind?  I think we reach a point where we are finally ready to put it to rest, but I'm not sure it ever feels finished.)

I have titled this work "Scattered".  
After a tough year, my thoughts have been scattered and I found it difficult to concentrate.  So putting all my attention into a painting that had so much detail gave me something to focus in on and has helped to gather my mind back together again. 
Acrylic on 18 x 24 panel.


I have to get back in painting 'shape'  I'm slow after so much time off.

Happy Valentine's Day!   :)  Tracy

Comments

  1. Spot on with this article, I really think this website needs more attention. I'll probably be back to read more, thanks for the info.

    Fine Art Auction

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts