Piece of Cake

A few months ago I was asked to create artwork for a special anniversary. 
In 2017 The Newburyport Art Association will host it's 20th Annual Regional Juried Show. 
They thought it would be fun to have the marketing materials for the show represent the milestone celebration.  Knowing that I have a love for painting cupcakes and desserts that represent happy times, they asked me if I would like to do the artwork.   Of course I said yes!

This is the original artwork that I created for the Anniversary Show.


This is how the poster turned out.

I consider it a great honor to have been asked and am thrilled with the results.
If you live in the area, be sure to visit the show in May. 

Also, the original artwork is on display in the Art On Main Gallery in Plaistow NH.
:) Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts