Breakfast Special - Coffee & Donut Painting

Yes, I painted that coffee cup and spoon again.  This is them at a different view.  The painting is titled "Morning Indulgence". 

I'm picking up speed a little bit.  I finished this painting in a week.  It shouldn't have taken quite that long, but I'm working my way back and I have enjoyed taking my time with each piece of work.

I feel like my paintings have a more organic look to them now.  They aren't so "picture perfect".  Maybe that is from the long break or maybe I just can't see as well anymore, LOL. 
Whatever it is, I like the look. 
 
I will be back in the studio again today....more Mason/Ball jars to come.....   :)  Tracy

Comments

  1. I just found your blog, and wow! I wouldn't have realized I wasn't looking at a photograph! Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I appreciate your kind comment :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts