Solo Exhibition at Plaistow Library

I just got back from the Plaistow Library where I set up an exhibition of my artwork.  It was being very well received even as I was hanging the paintings.
Here are a few photos...






If you're in my area and want to stop in to see the exhibition, it will be on display through November. 
My latest piece "Jingle Bell" is on the right wall as soon as you enter the library.
"Jingle Bell" by Tracy Meola

I am not having a reception at this exhibition because I will be the featured artist at an Open House in December at Framing Impressions Custom Framing Shop and Gallery.  
There will be a reception there and I will also be demonstrating my painting technique. But I will have more information about that event in a few weeks.   :)  Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts