Artist Event - Open House

I am excited to invite you to an event that I am participating in:



 Open House -Artist Event
Tracy Meola
at Framing Impressions Gallery

Friday December 5   12pm – 7pm
and
Saturday December 6   10am – 4pm


*Tracy will demonstrate her soft layered
acrylic painting technique
 
*20% off framing orders during the event

*Enter to win a Mini piece of artwork

*Complimentary Seasonal Refreshments

*For Sale: Artwork - Frames - Prints - Cards


Visit Framing Impressions
Custom Picture Framing Gallery at their new location
182 Main Street, Plaistow New Hampshire  

...and in addition to all this....I have decided to start teaching Art Classes again.  I will have information about the classes at this event too!

Old friends, come by and say hi... New friends, I would love to meet you!


Comments

Popular Posts