Beach Mode

After spending a week in Florida on the beach, I have been doing all I can to keep the feeling of being outside and in the SUN.
Shell painting by Tracy
 
I made fruit salad one day, and I was amazed at how colorful it was.  It was beachy and artsy, two of my favorite things.   
I started looking through and drawing some of the shells that I brought home with me, and I framed a fine art beach print that we bought from a local artist while on vaca.

A Whimsical Life (not realism) Beach Painting by Tracy in 2011















But hard as I try to keep the beach feeling, this is what I woke up to this morning.   It is our back deck and an accumulation of about 2 feet of snow!  We have had 3 storms in the 4 days that we have been home.  Ugghhhhh, my poor husband.
I guess it's good weather to stay in and PAINT!    :)  Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts