The Art of Painting Still Life in Acrylic Book - Collectors Series by Walter Foster

Exciting News!!
Last year I was contacted by one of the biggest publishers of art education materials and was asked if I would like to participate in a new book project.  I was one of four artists that contributed to the book and I had five paintings to accomplish for it.  The Book is finally published and is now making it's way to Art Supply Store Shelves.
The Book was out of the Publishers "Collector's Series" and is called The Art of Painting Still Life in Acrylic.
This publisher is carried from small specialty art supply stores to larger chains such as Michael's Crafts, Hobby Lobby and Artist's Club.  I will be looking for it whenever I am in an Art Supply Store and will share photos of it in the store, when I find it. 

Right now, I am very excited to share photos of the publication and some of my paintings that are featured in it. 
The Book Cover

My Segment in the Book - Realism & Detail, Pictured with one of My Paintings

I did a Cupcake Project for the Book (of course I did!)

This is my painting of Tomatoes in a Bowl; The Book shows it painted step by step with color photos

This is just a sampling, there are five paintings of mine in this book.
 I really hope that you will look for it in your local stores, take photos and send them to me.  :) Tracy

ALSO:  A quick update - My painting

for Twitter Art Exhibit SOLD on opening night at the Trygve Lie Gallery in NYC.  It was in good company as many sold that night, they raised almost $7000 that very first night!  What an awesome event.  Great Work TAE!

Comments

Popular Posts