Red Velvet Cupcake in Glass Dish - Acrylic Painting

First a quick update:  My painting "Without Substance" was accepted into the Regional Juried Show in Newburyport.  The show will be exhibiting May 6 thru June 4 at the Newburyport Art Association Gallery.
Below is another painting of cupcakes in a glass dish that I completed last week.

This is a red velvet cupcake with red velvet crumbles and a chocolate cupcake snuggled behind it.  yummy!  

Speaking of yummy.....I bought an ice cream maker.  I really like ice cream but I am not eating refined sugar.   I have been experimenting with creating treats with honey or maple syrup instead of sugar.  So far - so good.  With summer arriving soon (hopefully) now it's time to take on ice cream.  I'll let you know how it turns out. 
This is fudge from Paleo Grubs that I made that was very good.  It's kind of a life saver when I crave sweet chocolate.
  :)  Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts