Postcards

While I was away on vacation I wanted to send some postcards to friends and family.  I looked everywhere we went and came across the same typical cards.  You know.... the ones with an animal on the front or an  aerial view of the beach you're visiting and giant words pasted across the front.  Being an artist, I wanted something different.  So I went to a few gallery stores and found a couple that were more creative.  It gave me an idea.  Why not have some of my artwork turned into postcards for my home state, New Hampshire.   Maybe there are other vacationers out there that would like to send a postcard home from New Hampshire that is a bit more interesting than the usual.  So I created a few....
They can be purchased as is, in 4 packs or completely customized / personalized in 25 packs.   I have them listed in my Etsy Shop with links in each postcard's photo caption.   :)  Tracy

Shells in Jar - Etsyshop

Flowers in Mason Jar - Etsyshop
Cupcake Birthday - Etsyshop

Comments

Popular Posts