Final Contemporary Still Life Realism Paintings of 2018


Contemporary Realism Still Life Painting. 



These were my final paintings for 2018
"Flooded in Light" Acrylic on Art-board panel was a commission and I finished it without any time to spare.   It took some time to build the layers for the light and all the reflections that were bouncing around.




"Ribbon"  Acrylic on Art-board panel.  I painted this for my alphabet challenge, this was for the letter R. 
This painting worked up pretty quick which isn't usual for my paintings, with so many layers.  I think it went quick because of the limited palette.   This was an enjoyable process and the painting is actually quite nice.
 I look forward to sharing more of my paintings with you in 2019            :)  Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts