My Painting Challenge 26 Weeks A-Z

From Another Time - Acrylic on Panel
I have always been intrigued by the challenge that many artists have taken up to paint a painting a day for 30 days and have been tempted to try it. 
But every time I think about it I come to the conclusion that it wouldn't be a realistic goal for me as due to other obligations, I can't be in the studio every day for 30 days. 

So as a goal for the New Year I came up with something similar but a bit modified.  Here's the goal:
A to Z art.  One piece of art per week for 26 weeks.  Each week I will either paint, draw or illustrate something working my way through the alphabet. 
The first week will be something that begins with the letter A, week 2 something that begins with the letter B, the third week letter C, etc.   The artwork can be of an object, a person, an emotion or anything else that begins with the letter.  example: A = apple, angry, atmosphere, antler, alligator, absence

You can follow my progress here at the blog every week and on Instagram: artonmainnh

If you like a challenge or want a New Years goal, join me in the challenge and please post photos of your weekly art on Instagram with the hashtag #26weeksA-Z and tag artonmainnh. 

I can't wait to see how it goes!   stay with me..... Tracy  :)

Comments

  1. Hi Tracy. I just bought this wonderful painting of yours, "From Another Time", at Greenbelt's Art in the Barn. It's home and already up in my living room. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kent! thank you for choosing my artwork for your home. I'm sorry I didn't reply to this sooner, I can't believe it, but I never saw this comment, I'm not sure how it got past me, but I thought it's never too late to say thank you. So thank you so much.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts