Cupcake for Sale

My latest cupcake was super fun to paint (not that I don't enjoy all of them).  This time I painted it with Golden Artist Colors fluid acrylics and the pigments in the colors I used were incredibly vibrant.   The Hansa Yellow gave such a bright and fun appearance to the cake and paper liner.  The Napthol Red Light turned to a gorgeous pink when mixed with white for the frosting and napkin.  Even the purple that I mixed to create the folds in the napkin is vibrant.  A fun, cute little cupcake.
The painting against a light background wall
Although it is still realism, it has a slightly more painterly or organic look to it. 
This painting is painted on a 6 x 6 panel and is available for purchase in my Etsy shop.   :) Tracy

The painting against a dark background wall


Strawberry Cupcake 2

 

Comments

Popular Posts