Exhibits

I am a member of the Newburyport Art Association. 
It is a great organization with a very nice gallery.  They have a gift shop, artist workshops and receptions, an annual auction (which I was honored to paint the artwork for the poster this year) and much more. 
NAA 20th Annual Regional Juried Show









I have artwork in two of their upcoming shows. 
First the Spring Members Open Show which has been installed and opens today, April 8 and ends on the 29th with the reception this evening 7pm - 9pm.  My painting "Red for Dinner" is currently hanging in that show.


Red for Dinner
 
Next is the 20th Annual Regional Juried Show which will open May 5 and end June 3.
I am thrilled to once again have a painting exhibiting in that show.  My painting "Scattered" was accepted through the jury process and will be included. 
Scattered

If you will be in the area, I definitely recommend that you visit the NAA and take in these Shows. 
:)  Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts