Painting Process - Self Portrait Painting in Acrylic

The self portrait contest that I mentioned in an earlier post is under way....if you like my acrylic painting titled "Distortion", please vote at the link below. 

Self Portrait Contest

This was the process to complete the 10 x 10 painting:






Final step: I Glazed over the entire painting with a Hansa yellow mix to tone down the pinks.

Also:  Some of my paintings are on display at the Plaistow Public Library for the month of May and
The Annual Regional Show at the Newburyport Art Association will be open for viewing on May 6.  This is a show worth visiting.   My painting, "Without Substance" will be on exhibit in that show. 

Lastly, my homemade Honey Ice Cream came out awesome!!   I made blonde brownies with almond flour and coconut flour, sweetened by honey, and then a maple sauce from Maple Syrup....Not Feeling Deprived. 

Comments

Popular Posts