Realism Painting - Green Pistachio Cupcake

I have been sick for over 4 weeks now.  I got a cold before Christmas and it has lingered as a cough.
I started the year off easing back into work by doing some DIY projects for my house.  This week I finally felt well enough to get back to painting so I worked on a new cupcake. 
A family member had asked me for a painting of a green cupcake for Christmas but I didn't get to it.  I decided to use this request to get me back in painting shape. 

I also want to share a really good muffin recipe with you.  I was craving a good muffin this morning so I went on the hunt for a recipe with ingredients that I already had in the house.  I made these Morning Maple Muffins and they didn't disappoint.   They were supposed to make 16, but I used a Texas Muffin Pan and got 6 out of the recipe.   The recipe came from A Taste of Home.  Yummy. 
Cupcakes and muffins, I don't know, maybe it's the little paper cups that make them so special and appealing to me.   :)

Comments

Popular Posts