Pink Gerbera Daisy - Realism Painting

This painting took me a while to finish. I had started it before I left for vacation and then when I finally got home and back into the studio, I worked on it for almost a week. Every time I thought it was done, I could see more and more to work on. It was one of those that I could probably work on forever.  There were so many little glints of light and color in the glass.
Don’t you love the way glass looks against black backgrounds? and especially when it reflects on a black surface.
Pink Gerbera Daisy 12 x 16 Acrylic on Panel
 By the way.... I have a new website and blog, please check it out.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is excellent and so is how the subject matter was explained. I also like some of the comments too. Looking forward to your next post.
    Chef jackets available for cooking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts