Bakery Jewelry - #3 in Cupcake Series - Lemon Raspberry


This is the third painting in my series of cupcakes from "Eat Cake Bakery" in Newburyport, MA. 
This cupcake was a Vanilla Cake with Lemon Curd filling, Raspberry Buttercream Frosting and little white sprinkles on top. 


This was to be a series of 3, but, I really feel like there is one more that belongs to the series.  So it will end up being a series of 4. 
 
I feel another belongs in the series for a few reasons:
   There are two paintings with the perspective of looking down on the cupcake and one with the perspective of looking straight at it (eye level).  
I want one more to be eye level, so there will be 2 paintings of each perspective. 
  The other reason is that in my opinion Eat Cake Bakery has kind of a "signature" cupcake method that I feel belongs in this series.   You will see what I mean when the last one is finished.
I won't have the next one posted until next week though.  After that I will have to move on to another subject so I can stop craving food!

These little paintings will be available as prints in my Etsy store soon. 

The paintings made it on to Eat Cake's Facebook page, check it out!  How fun!


Comments

Popular Posts